Arborist Reports Vancouver
Do you need an arborist report in Vancouver? Then you should contact Ash Grove Tree Solutions.
What is an arborist report?
An arborist report is a formal document that gives an overall inventory of the various trees on a site. The report generally highlights the health, dimensions and potential problems facing each tree. Arborist reports can focus on certain aspects e.g. hazards to walkways and buildings posed by the trees on a property.
When do you need an arborist report?
A: You are applying for a tree removal permit in Vancouver. Even if a tree is causing damage to your property, presents a hazard or is dead you still need an arborist report to apply for a tree removal permit if the tree’s DBH exceeds 20cm at 1.4m height (as defined in Bylaw 9958).
B: You are applying for a development permit that will require you to seek the services of an arborist specialized in this field to provide a report.
What does a typical arborist report include?
A standard arborist report should at least include the following details:
- Tree species: has a significant effect on disease resistance and tree suitability for certain locations
- Tree health: diseases, damages, tree vigour
- Tree dimensions: diameter, height and crown size
- Tree risk assessment: can be a part of an arborist report if deemed necessary
- Site plan: shows the trees location in the landscape
- Photographic evidence: photographic evidence provides support for the recommendations outlined in the report.
- Discussion and Recommendations: an arborist report should have a section where potential problems are discussed and recommendations for further actions are made.
Request an arborist report in Vancouver
At Ash Grove Tree Solutions, we pride ourselves in knowing that we offer exceptional tree services. Our team of highly qualified and fully certified arborists will provide you with detailed and accurate reports supporting your tree removal permit application. We guarantee full transparency and keep you updated throughout the entire process.
If you need a report for a building permit please contact us as well and make use of our exceptional contacts and experience in the industry. We can refer you to the top contractors that are highly specialized in this field. Of course, we will be ready to support you with any practical work that might arise in the process.
Give us a call today for a free estimate from one of our certified arborists.